You agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. This information resource center is the philanthropic arm of Your Best By Faith Inc., a registered nonprofit corporation providing financial literacy and information resources for the benefit of the Jamaican public.
2. All data provided on the website are based on research for informational purposes only, and in no way constitute or substitute for financial advise, which is the responsibility of every user to obtain by contacting a licensed financial advisor.
3. Full effort has been made to guarantee the accuracy of all information. However, data collection may be affected by availability and other factors. Therefore, the data may not reflect all of the facts and figures across every institution, and their rates or fees may change without notice.
4. The website does not accept liability for reliance on, nor for improper usage of any information, nor for errors or omissions in general, and during updates, which may take place without notice.
5. To provide as much information as possible, a wide array of tools are available on the website to facilitate your own research and cross-checking as may be necessary.
6. The website is under copyright protection. This prohibits by law, the duplication, usage, modification, or re-distribution in any way of the contents, concept, ideas or its form contained herein.
7. Data for current bank rates including saving, personal loans, and mortgage, along with any other future comparison rates will be updated at the end of each month. Of note, the institutions presented may change from time to time depending on the availability of information.
8. Subscriptions are currently free. However, to retain access, you will need to either subscribe for on-going membership, or renew at the end of the month. The same applies for a year (if that subscription duration is selected).
9. You are welcome to subscribe for free membership to access all aspects of the “Current Rates” menu as well as other features of the website, which may be on offer from time to time.
10. You may cancel your membership subscription at any point to prevent renewal for another month. The same applies to prevent renewal for another year.