Savings, loans, JMD repo and mortgage rates as well as bank fees currently applied/ charged by commercial banks and investment companies in Jamaica’s financial sector are provided. These will be indicated on a monthly basis with notification of the applicable dates. The rates are based on online research and telephone surveys over time. They are provided based on the availability of information at the time of research and are therefore not exhaustive. Any further information may be obtained by going to the respective institution’s website.
This service was first offered in August 2010. Select the drop-down menu for relevant info:
- Regular Saving Rates (applied by Commercial Banks)
- Loan/ Borrowing Rates (charged by Commercial Banks)
- Mortgage Rates (charged by Building Societies & Commercial Banks)
- Daily FX Rates (Compare rates by Authorized Foreign Exchange Dealers and Cambios)
- Bank Fees and Charges (charged by Deposit Taking Institutions)
- Other product types/ rates – Coming soon
For daily foreign exchange rates see Bank Of Jamaica website here>>>
This center is the philanthropic arm of Your Best By Faith Inc., whose services are also available to you. Browse our service offerings, and select what you need using the book appointment tab.